Saturday, September 3, 2011

SCHOOL DAZE

As the night before school started, when all through the town, the parents were cheering -a riotous sound!! By nine, kids were all washed & tucked into bed where memories of homework filled them with dread! New pencils, new folders, new notebooks too! New teachers, new friends -their anxiety grew! The PARENTS just giggled when they learned of this fright and shouted to all "GO TO BED!!!! IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT!!!"


Zeyden's First day of pre-k




(a note from daddy) "What a good boy we have! He was sooo AMAZING! No fear at all. When the bus doors opened you could tell he was a little nervous, but he gave me my hug and kiss and went up those 4 BIG STEPS. He was so intent on being a good boy and following the rules. I asked him for 'five', he turned around and gave me the sweetest smile then sat down on the first seat. As the bus pulled away, he waved at me with a little nervous smile... I thought I was gonna cry! OUTSTANDING! Love you! -D 



No comments:

Post a Comment